Bacon wrapped salmon fillet with cauliflower rice.
(Top image on the left)
A straight rich in vitamins, proteins, fat, and fiber. Day is perfect.
Flavored with lemon and tarragon. A delight for body and soul.
The court contains about 12.0 grams kbh.
1) 250 g salmon fillet. 2 fillets.
2) 5 slices bacon.
3) 100 gr spinach.
4) 150 g cauliflower, grated.
5) 100 g broccoli, 4 bouquets.
7) 50 g grated carrot.
7) 1 dl cream.
8) 1 tsp. tarragon.
9) 2 slices lemon.
10) Salt and pepper.
Roast the spinach for 2 min. Some salt and pepper. Bacon slices laid out close together, spinach laid over half of the bacon. Salmon fillets placed on the bottom part. Salmon wrapped in bacon. Roast salmon on all sides. Baking oven set at 200 degrees°C Cream broth with tarragon, salt, pepper and a little lemon. Boiled somewhat. Broccoli steamed for 3 min. Carrot fried in some butter. Salmon fillet into two. May well be a little pink in the middle.
Asian Fish cakes.
(Buttum image on the left.)
Use a white fish for this dish. Cod filet or pollack filet. Flavors of ginger, characterizes the entire court.
This dish gives total of 19 gram carbs.
1) 400 gr white fish
2) 1 egg.
3) 15 gram low carb flour.
4) 20 gram grated ginger
5) 1 teaspoon. lemon pepper.
6) 2 teaspoons salt.
7) 1/4 chopped red onion.
8) 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro.
9) 180 gram grated couliflower.
10) 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
11) 1/2 pk. snow peas, 100 gram carrot, thinly sliced, 30 gram chopped leek.
12) 75 gram red pepper.
13) 60 gram sugar peas, shredded.
Cut the fish into cubes. Run it in the food processor along with item 2) til 8).
Run into a grist. Risen set to boil. Read on pk. Fish cakes formed as tablespoon sized cakes. About 10 cakes of this recipe. Vegetables cooked / wokes just before serving. Must be chew restistance. “Al Dente”. Sauce made off cooked red pepper, run smooth with a hand mixer. Add oil, salt and pepper for taste. Smooth sauce. Cook the grated couliflower rice for 10 min. Away with water. Add some butter, salt and pepper. Good luck.
Cream Topped trout fillet with cream sauce Charlott.
(Top image in the middle).
1) 500 g trout files with leather.
2) 1 charlottløk, akket. 1/2 to Orres, 1/2 of sauce.
3) 1 tbsp green peppers. akket.
4) 1 tablespoon red pepper, chopped.
5) 1 tablespoon celery, chopped.
6) 1/2 tomato, chopped.
7) 4-5 tablespoons sour cream.
8) 4 pcs green asparagus.
9) 4 florets cauliflower.
10) 4 florets broccoli.
11) 1-2 tablespoons white wine vinegar.
12) 1 dl cream.
13) 1 tablespoon butter.
14) Fish seasonings, salt, pepper and mix some tarragon.
15) 4 medium potatoes, peeled and boiled.
(The court includes tot ca 16,0 gr. kbh. Without potatoes)
Set oven at 250 °C. Take bone out of the trout. Sour cream and chopped vegetables on top, before the season well with fish seasoning, or just salt and pepper mix, and bake for about 18 min. Other vegetables steamed the last 3 min. Season with salt. 1/2 onion milled lightly in butter. Adding cream and vinegar. Boiled lightly, before season with salt, pepper mix and tarragon. Delightful flavors meet here.
Sashimisalad . (Low carb).
(Top image on the right).
Here comes a fresh salad with raw fish , salmon filet . The court contains about 4.4 gr. kbh .
Recipe for 2 person.
1) 200 gr. sashimi salmon fillet
2) 100 gr. iceberg lettuce . Shredded.
3) 30 gr. red bell pepper . Fine cutted.
4 ) 6 slices of cucumber . Shredded .
5 ) 1 tbsp. sesame shelled .
6) 2 tbsp. lemon juice.
7) 4 tablespoons olive oil .
8) 1 tbsp. lavkaro soy sauce .
9) Salt , pepper and a little garlic powder .
Salmon fillet thinly sliver . Thin strips . Lettuce is cut . Mixed with cucumber and paprika. Supplied oil , soy sauce and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper , and turned well together. The salmon drizzled on salad and sesame sprinkled on . Lovely.
Fresh artic cod, roe and crispy bacon.
(Image in the middle).
Skrei, as it`s called. is now at full speed out of the stores in Norway. Here comes a dish with Skrei, roe, bacon, cauliflower and broccoli mush. Hard – boiled eggs. This recipe – 10 gram carbs. 63 % E fat, 34 % E protein, 2 % E Carbs.
Recipe for 2. person.
1) 2 slices cod / artic cod.
2) 150 g fresh roe.
3) 100 gram bacon. Shredded.
4) 70 gram eggplant. BRØVIG bits.
5) 2 eggs. Hard-boiled.
6) 120 gram cauliflower.
7) 50 gram broccoli.
8) 50 gram carrot, thinly sliced.
9) 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped.
10) 0.5 dl cream.
11) 75 gr butter.
Water with salt boil for the poaching of cod and roe. Roe need at least 20 min. If you wish, black pepper in the water. Cauliflower and broccoli cooked tender. Mash together with salt, pepper and butter after cooking. Bacon fried crunchy. Taken out of the frying pan. Eggplant and carrot fried in fat after bacon. Eggs boiled about 10 min. Chopped and added cream, butter, pepper, salt and chopped parsley. Cod poach for about 7-10 min. Thickness about 2.5cm thick. Possible longer if thicker. Beware, cod must not cook.
Gratinated fish scales.
(Image in the bottom center).
Fish is some of what I think are the toppers to work with. Goes well with many flavors, sauces and garnishes. Here is a dish where you can show off with the fish you want. Thia dish contains about 9 gram carbs.
1) 300 gr. white or red fish fillets. The fish you want.
2) 4 slices of cheese. To gratin.
3) 6 mushrooms into cubes.
4) 4 broccoli florets into pieces.
5) 1/4 leek into slices.
7) 2 tbsp. creme fraiche.
8) 0.15 liter cream.
9) 4 slices of cured ham.
10) Salt, pepper, some garlic powder, 2 gram fresh thyme and 2 gram fresh parsley.
Steaming broccoli for 2 minutes. Frese vegetables in butter. Add cream and creme fraiche
and spices to taste. Let boil a bit so the sauce thickens. Put some sauce in the bottom of the shell, or form. Have fish cut into cubes, before the rest of the sauce drizzled and cheese laid on. Gratinated in an oven at 200 degrees for 15 min. Garnish with fresh parsley and thyme. Lovely.
Creamy clam chowder soup.
(Image in the bottom right corner).
3 – 4 portion.
1) 1 kg. mussels (0 gr. kbh)
2) 1 yellow onion. 90 grams. (5.13 gr. Kbh)
3) 30 grams. grated carrot. (1.38 gr. Kbh)
4) 1 clove garlic. (1.14 gr. Kbh)
5) 1 dl. cream. (2.9 gr kbh)
6) Salt, pepper and a little crushed fennel seeds. (0 gr kbh)
7) Broth of steamed mussels. Ca 2 dl. (0 gr. Kbh)
8) 2 dl. fish broth. (0 gr. Kbh)
9) 1 tbsp. 7 gr. maizena or other low Carbohydrate starch. (6.0 gr, kbh)
A total of approximately 16.56 gr. kbh for the recipe.
Mussels steamed in 2 dl. fish broth. About 2-3 min. Do not use closed shells.
Cut onion and garlic into small cubes. Sizzle in butter. Grated carrot added.
Add the cream, broth. spices and starch. Stir. Let it boil for about 5 min before mussels are added just before serving.
If you let out the maizena, you will have a dish with 10.5 carbs. The soup will bee thinner.